Friday, January 19, 2018 8:34:34 AM

Bath Bombs flatten out as they dry

2 months ago
#113 Quote
Hi! I am struggling with these round bath bombs. I have been following the included recipe that came with my press and every batch so far starts off nicely but the bottoms flatten out within 15 or so minutes. What am I doing wrong. I'm starting to think square may be the route I need to take but I had such plans for these round bombs.
2 months ago
#114 Quote
MillTown wrote:
Hi! I am struggling with these round bath bombs. I have been following the included recipe that came with my press and every batch so far starts off nicely but the bottoms flatten out within 15 or so minutes. What am I doing wrong. I'm starting to think square may be the route I need to take but I had such plans for these round bombs.

If you are using a stand up mixer and mixing at a higher speed it may create more air in the mixture and they will flatten a bit once they are molded.  

We are coming out with curing trays that will hold the the shape of the bottom for the small, medium, and large round sizes.  We will send you an email and you can see how they will look.

Lee
29 days ago
#117 Quote
Finally!  We just launched our Bath Bomb Curing Trays!  We have 3 sizes available for the round bath bombs.

Here is the link:

http://www.bathbombpress.com/curing-trays

Happy Bath Bombing!

Lee